top of page
- Now Open- Complete CEU's at your own pace!Online - Zoom link will be providedNow Open- Complete CEU's at your own pace!Online - Zoom link will be providedLARCA Members receive your gift of 12 FREE Educational Events (Which Includes 6 Continuing Education Credits) generously funded by the Los Angeles County, Department of Mental Health, and the Hilton Foundation.
- Thu, Jun 22https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7043854755Jun 22, 2023, 6:30 PM – Jun 23, 2023, 7:30 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/7043854755Dr. Brian Hurley, of the Los Angeles County Substance Abuse Prevention and Control, Dept of Public Health, will provide a FREE educational presentation on the Fentanyl Crisis and Other Substances facing our Community on Thursday, June 22, 2023, from 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM.
- Thu, May 25Zoom Meeting - ID:704 385 4755May 25, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMZoom Meeting - ID:704 385 4755We will discuss funding and resources to avoid more closures of ARFs and RCEFs and create a plan of action and outreach and build support among elected officials. Join us on ZOOM https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7043854755 Meeting ID:704 385 4755
- Mon, Dec 19Virtual Event on ZoomDec 19, 2022, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PMVirtual Event on ZoomDo you have any empty beds? Come and learn directly from Los Angeles County how to use the bed locator system to fill any empty beds. During this holiday season, your bed could be someone's most desired gift!
- Tue, Aug 30Zoom Link to be Provided Upon RegistrationAug 30, 2022, 1:30 PM PDT – Aug 31, 2022, 2:30 PM PDTZoom Link to be Provided Upon RegistrationWelcome Members! If you haven't attended an orientation, do so now. Come meet other board & care licensees/administrators.
bottom of page